TOPDRY Blanket Desiccant MB2000
Is your cargo suffering from moisture damage? No space for operating desiccant packs? The answer is here—TOPDRY blanket desiccant MB2000.
1. Absorbs 300% its own weight in moisture
2. Moisture turns into gel and Guaranteed leak free
3. Desiccant MB2000 low profile blanket shape is ideal for fully loaded containers in which cargo is tight to ceiling and walls (when TOPDRY P1000 or H1000 cannot be used).
4. For use with dry or moist cargo. Bulk or package loads
5. No need to remove cargo to make room for desiccants. ( Only 2-5 inches free space required on top and/ or side).
6. 2 or 3 TOPDRY Desiccant MB2000 are easier to install than multiple 150-250 gram desiccant sachets.
7. One time use with quick and easy installation, removal and disposal.
8. The best alternative when there is simply no space for other container desiccant items, like TOPDRYPOLE, TOPDRY H1000 or H750 units.
Low profile design fits easily in tightly stuffed containers
TOPDRY Blankets Desiccant MB2000 can be used for all types of cargo. They are especially suitable when the cargo is tightly packed close to the container ceiling and walls. TOPDRY Blankets are also suitable for reefer containers and trailers that do not have lashing rings to hang desiccants.
Weight: 2 kg
Size: 320mm × 880mm × 20mm
Packing: 6 pieces per carton
Working temperature: –20° C to +80° C
Absorbing medium: Calcium chloride (CAS registry number 10043-52-4)
Absorption capacity: Up to 4 liters
DMF free—RoHS compliant—REACH compliant
* Warning: never on the floor of cargo and avoid mechanical damage).
LINDIA CHEMICAL (GUANGZHOU) CO., LTD.